Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Syeun Hotel_Taro Buffet

Photobucket
Photobucket
This was the 1st time I had buffet with my friends as dinner. Usually I will only eat buffet with my BF. Since he was not with me, my friends replaced him then.
Kok Lee and friends purposely waited for me to come back from Masiswa Carnival, then go for the buffet. I'm sorry that let you to wait for me, for so long time. Even though it was just few days, but it was too long for you to wait. haha!
Well, the Taro Buffet is located at Syeun Hotel in Ipoh. People always said how nice it is, how worth it is. I tried, the feedback I had given is not bad! At least it is more worth than Tao sushi buffet at Auto City, Penang; and I tried something new which Tao didn't has!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The foods were just nice! Everything was very FRESH! The grilled salmond fish, grilled unagi, grilled prawn, grilled chicken were nice! Cheese baked Oyster and Sashimi were so so so so nice! The very 1st time I tried uncooked foods, and I was not fear with the taste and the feeling of the uncooked meats in my mouth . I Love sashimi now!
My friend told me, the grilled beef was delicious. But I would never know how it tastes like as I cannot eat beef for my whole life since I have to hold the superstitious and religion tightly like what my father and mother had taught me before.Well, I did not upset because of that. :D
Because It was pretty worth by paying only rm49.90 for dinner, with promotion prices we enjoyed the buffet because with every 3 pax with normal price at rm49.90, then 1 person would be the FREE one! Then, the price after divided for a person would be around rm 38 like that if you go with another 3persons!
Worth right???!! the desserts were not bad, fresh coconut juice served some more without paying any extra charges!
We were like full until the MAXXXXX after the buffet dinner!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Beloved classmates ever!
Photobucket
Little Grass_I
Photobucket
Besttie In UTAR
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ray Ray _I
Photobucket
Honestly, The pizza was quite tasty!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm looking forward for the school reopen.
Looking forward to hang out with you people again!
When gonna we go Chiong againnnn before those assignments make us so rush??
I'm waiting for it!
Someone please organize!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment