Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Masiswas Game 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Few weeks ago, I represented Utar ,joined the Masiswa Game 2010.This was the second times I joined Utar Volleyball Team for Masiswa game after a year. I was in dilemma whether I should join or not to join as my waist isn't in a good condition and I still need to take medicine to make it feels better. Some more, the competition fell during the final exam period. Thank God, he leaded me to make a correct decision which to join the competition. Of course, wanted to thank my beloved bro- Qiang, who kept influenced me to join the competition. THANK YOUUUU!

Photobucket
I like this guy cause he's kinda cute! he kept mentioning he looks alike Will Pan! memang 自戀男!
Photobucket
Look at these Girls, How sweet they are!
Photobucket
I was very happy because I could met again some old team mates firstly. Also, knew many new friends (young friends most of them) through this competition; I really had fun with you all though some time I was kinda quiet since I'm not really like mix and make friend with those who are younger than me, sorry to say that :(. But you girls and guys did cheer me up! xoxo

I've achieved one of my 2010 new year resolution because of i joined this competition. You would know what was that if you are my follower since I started to blog. I was sub-six last year for the Masiswa game 2009, I told myself not to be sub six anymore for this year if I joined them team again. Well, actually I didn't really expected I could be main player for this competition since I'm not good enough in playing Volleyball, followed by my waist (back) had injured for quite a long time already, I didn't think I could played well or better during the competition was going on.

God blessed! Luckily I didn't become the "rat's shit" (老鼠屎, at least I felt so.) that could cause our team lose the competition! I knew, I'm not strong enough! I wanted to apologize to my team mates. I apologize if I did make any mistake to make you girls felt uncomfortable and all that!

However, both of the Utar Volleyball male & female teams won the competition! Champion of Volleyball! The only sad thing was, we were only lose 1 mark, then we could be the overall Champion for the Masiswa Game Carnival 2010. Too bad!
Photobucket
Add OIL before the match started. FIGHTING!!!
Photobucket
Our Supporters! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
This photo is kinda funny! Look at Eric! hahah!
Photobucket
During the match. UTAR vs KTAR (Pg)

Oh yeaaa~! Of course I'm not forgetting my old friends!! My seniors from the same primary and secondary schools, we met without any expectation! It was out of expectation I could say... I did expected I would met one of Kedah's coach since he is staying in Kulim, and the carnival was also held in Kulim, at UniKL. But I really never thought that I could met another 2 friends who played volleyball together with me few years ago!That was the memories of us! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
2 Long lost friends_Steven & Allan
Photobucket
Guess, which one is Steven & Allan?
Photobucket
Ktar Boys_Utar Girls
Photobucket
Beloved Team mates_ sarah & Alice

Look at the photos below, I feel so warm nowwww! The joy and fun we had... it was another unforgettable memorize of us! I will never forget we had fight for one purpose together! Love you people!
Hopefully still can meet you people, the same people next year for the Masiswa Carnival!
xoxo ❤❤❤
p/s: Qiang, you better extend your sem, don't graduate so fast! :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
♥Forever No. 1
Photobucket
♥ this the most!!! :D
Photobucket

~end~

No comments:

Post a Comment