Thursday, December 30, 2010

Beloved Koe Koe

Photobucket
Some of my friends asked me: "Is it you already sell Koe Koe to others?"

"No, I didn't" I replied.

When people asked me about this question,

I felt very guilty as I didn't take good care of Koe after I've brought it back from Kampar.

I only meet him during my sembreak.

For months I didn't play with him, didn't take care of him, didn't talk to him... and many many " didn't " when I didn't stay beside it!

But, every time when I'm home,

It is still recognize me!

I'm so sorry about this!

Sorry for not being a good master.

I knew it needs LOVE all the time.

I knew it~ I really do!
Photobucket

But nothing much I can do since I cannot bring you along when I go back to Kampar.

BF said: " Why don't you Give it to others, find a good master for Koe; as you cannot take good care of it? "

"I'm just don't want to part with it." I said.

And so it is,

I will spend more time on you when I'm home!

Promise :)

23-12-2010, as brought Koe Koe to saloon, had a "fur" cut before Christmas,

A very cute look it has for Christmas and New Year!

It's so Adorableeeeeeeeee!! :)

Love youuuu, Koe Koe.

Muackss Muacksss

♥♥♥
Photobucket
xoxo~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment