Friday, December 03, 2010

Belated Sem Break Trip post

I've been disappeared for such a long time, stopped posting my news about my life. Not because of busy, no other reasons, just simply because of LAZY!

Bf was resigned, and backed to school already. Before school reopened, we went to GWS & Singapore.

It was a bored trip. But at least it could let us to relax after a year of tiring working life (bf) & suffering of final exam period.

Nothing much to say since I couldn't really remember how was it going on.

I just remembered no where to go when we were in Singapore! sigh...

**Days In GWS**





Our dinner at Vietnam House.





I love this drink! I miss its taste!


Like this photo the most although it just see half of my face!




Departed to Singapore!

**Days In Singapore.**

Before went out.






Marina Bay




Free water mineral in box. Nice concept it was! 3R- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!


It was an enjoy to have ice cream while there is a hot weather!

Durian ice-cream, BF's preference!



I forced him to wear my earring!




don't expect how comfortable budget flights could be!



BF's buddy who picked us up at airport.

I not really like to go Singapore as I've mentioned in old post before. I wish to go Taiwan or Bangkok so badly :(

Look forward for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment