Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to my SuperMan & SuperBoy!

Again, this is a belated post. Or I should mentioned most of the coming posts in my blog would be a belated post. Slowly, I realized posting those very very old posts in my blog has became my style recently! I have no enough time to manage it. Know what? I have to resize most of my photos that taken by SLR before I upload to my blog. And I think this is the main reason why I'm start lossing intereseted in blogging. That's why many of you had already quit reading my blog! Anyway, I'm still wanted to share many great moments in my life with you all!


Photobucket

21-11-2010, I purposely went back to hometown a few days earlier to give my father a big surprise with my own hand made birthday cake for him. Well, I did not know I was the unluckiest or the lucky ones. My car's wind mirror was broken on the way I was going back back to Sg. Petani! People said I was lucky since it was happened at Sg. Dua high way which not so far from my hometown. I was blank at the moment when the mirror had broken with a very loud sound, It shocked me! I felt so ashamed cause I was the one wanted to give my father a surprise, but in the end I called my father to look for me to ended up this SHIT thing! LMAO!
Eventually, Father and I spent lot for the car reparation. sigh! This was how my car wind mirror looked like this:

Photobucket

Terrible right?! Hmm, no worries, It is now done repaired already! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Wiped the unlucky memories, started to prepare the birthday party and baked cake for my father and Austin!
Photobucket
Actually, I was not the only who baked the cake but my BF as well! He was the one who baked both of the cakes above for my father. I was just decorated the cakes! Lame right? I knew I'm! But at least I did something and helped my bf. :D.. Too bad BF could not attended the party as he has to went back to Penang. Pity for himmmm!

I was actually extremely excited while waiting for 24-11-2010. Because, finally I could met my both eldest and youngest sisters at the same time! You have no idea how long we did not meet each other, did not really chit chatting together with the attendance of 3 of us! It was a memorable day! Even though it was very tired to organized a party at our own house. ♥♥♥

Look at the photos below:
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm always wondering why can't us have a nice, proper and only "us"'s 全家福? Pretty weird with those kiddy and kiddo appeared in the photos like this! Hmmmm...

Photobucket
This is the prettiest birthday cake that made with many cup cakes on that night. Eldest sister ordered this from a blogshop in Penang for his son and our beloved father. The cup cakes design and taste were super nice! But, too bad we just had few bites of it; since once father blew the canddles, the kids who were standing around us "SAPU" all of the cup cakes! I was like... @@!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Austin was just dislike people to disturb him while he was watching TV! LMAO , his face!
Photobucket
The cake was ready!
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of my favorite! Bobo-Caca! you have no idea how delicious it was!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Guests were busing eating, We were busy serving. How tired it was!

Anyhow, no matter how tired we were. Sisters and I really wish our father have a memorable, joyful, happy and unforgotten birthday party!
Happy Birthday, Daddy!
Wish you Healthy always!
We Love you! Alway! :)
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment