Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rabbit's 21st birthday

Happy birthday to Rabbit! Hmm... ... Actually there was nothing special for the celebration. but Cake and Egg must be prepared la... ... So, prepared Red Eggs for him after came back from school. I hate the colouring matter! It made my hands and clothes in red too!! -sigh- This is what a gf have to do... Hopefully he will prepares the same thing for me as well when my birthday comes! =]
I didn't bought him a special gift, but at least it was a suitable gift for 21st birthday!- i guess so-
Luckily Rabbit said he like it so much!! *wheee*

Photobucket
A necklace from Tian Po Jewellery. *Sorry didn't buy a gold key for you to match this necklace*





Photobucket
He's so so so so skinny!!! Should eat more Eggsss!

After the Egg celebration... ... It was movie time!lalala~ dressed up nicely headed to Ipoh then!=]
Photobucket
I like this pic so much! =]
Photobucket
On they way going to Ipoh =]

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Dinner before the 2nd movie started

"一條大路呦... 通我家... ..."
"我家住在呦... 梁山下... ..."
"山下土肥呦... 地五畝... ..."
"五畝良田呦... 种點啥... ..."

~還活著... 挺好的...~ =]
Big Little Soldier
A very nice movie, meaning full and funny movie. What a funny character in the movie of Jackie Chan!Good try for him! Seriously, this movie made me laugh out loudly in the theater!~還活著... 挺好的...~ We should have this kind of thinking. It's good enough since you're still alive! =]


and this one, 72 家祖客. have you watch the old version before? If you never, you should watch it. Then you will know, the daughter of 沈殿霞 was really did a good job in the new 72!! She is really look alike her mum in this movie!

Yeah! Finally, the cup cakes turn! haha... ... I didn't did a good job, since the cup cakes looked very ugly! Definitely failed! aiks... ... i was also made a cake for his birthday last year, but it tasted and looked better since got a sifu taught and helped me! But this year huh... ... I faced difficulty of making these cup cakes without my sifu... =[
But Rabbit said the cup cakes looked cute!
Photobucket
Happy birthday to you my dear!May your wish comes true!
Photobucket
Make a wish~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A kiss for him. *Wheee*


teeeheee... Rabbit said the cup cakes were too sweet! I shouldn't put so much sugar!-zzz-However, he said it was so lovely because I made it by myself! heeee
Hopefully this simple and nice' celebration would be the memorable one... ... Even thought a little argument was happened on that night! sorry my dear if I caused you moody... ... -muacksss-

2 comments:

  1. haha, thank you very much! I like your photos as well. but been waiting for quite a long time for your udating lar my dear.I like to read others' blog =]

    ReplyDelete