Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Day Out With My Family Members.

I know I'am damn slow in updating my blog due to my assignments, my presentations, my midterms and the Sux internet connection which caused me couldn't on line.
Well, back to the purpose I'm here-- to share with you guys the happy moment with my family members during CNY! We purposely went to Penang to visit my auntie who is suffered from cancer of uterus. She changed a lot within these 6 months!
God Bless Her... I hope that was not the last time I met her.
Mummy said, she felt like to go KEK LOK SI after went to the Snack Temple. Unfortunately, due to the traffic jam and running out of time, KEK LOK SI was canceled from our list! So, we were just jalan jalan & makan makan around penang island!Hopefully mum would not feel disappointed.



The snack temple located in Penang!


my lil sweet sister!


parent & sister.


this is gorgeous! Huge 丐帮!

Lil sister and I felt like to eat seafood. So, dad brought us to a restaurant-- Khuntai which located in Sg. Puyu, Butterworth when we were on the way going back home. Khuntai, a restaurant I wish to go for a long time ago. But because of I was not really know where is it located, so I always went to Bukit Tambun for seafood. =]






I have a cute daddy and mummy!


Dad with oyster


my favorite! Grilled crab!


what does it look like???haha

This is special, if you need any services, just on the red light. After that the waitress or waiter will comes to you!
great isn't??

*Baby Rabbit said he wants to go Khuntai as well when he's on leave!* Teeheee...


No comments:

Post a Comment