Tuesday, March 02, 2010

the most special day in life

14-02-10 was a special day to me; or to us, maybe... ... It was Valentine's day, also Chinese New Year.
So, I dressed up myself nicely!


But... ...
How many of you did really celebrated Valentine's day with your lover instead of celebrated the 1st day of Chinese New Year with your family members? I thought I might be the lonely one because baby rabbit didn't celebrate Valentine's day with me since he had to work during the peak seasons. Well, he surprised me with RED roses which delivered by our friend,so called Khai Pin! Yeah,I love RED roses! It was so sweet even thought it was just roses.
Thanks to baby rabbit very much! You make me feel I'll never be alone. =]
Also,thanks to my younger sister who was colluded with rabbit and Khai Pin who was delivered the roses to me.
love ya =]


** called him to share my feeling. =]



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

felt in love at that moment! - a long lost feeling -
thank you very much! Happy Belated Valentine's day to you too... ...
I love you -Stupig-
xoxo ^^


Also,let's look at the whole day that i spent with my family members.
It was sweet as well. =]

Photobucket
***this "soh po"

Photobucket
***cam-whore with fang when going to Gurun

Eldest sister said she felt like want to eat the laksa at Padang Lembu, Gurun. Since she was missing the taste of that laksa.
Know what, we started to eat the laksa at the same stall since we were young!
It is really nice! of course with the Cendol!!
=]
However, I didn't order the laksa since the weather was freaking hot there! I did not feel like want to eat anything but i preferred to order a drinks.=]






Photobucket
*** this was funny! the naughty boy bullied his mummy!

Photobucket
*** the photo i like the most on that day. It was so sweet.

Photobucket
*** I was kinda tired~~
After went out for whole day long with the HOT HOT HOT weather!
But I was happy because of the Ang Pau(s). -Loving It-
How nice if I can get ang pau(s) everyday??haha
Dreaming!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment