Sunday, March 07, 2010

CNY's Gathering.

Seriously, I didn't felt any CNY's feeling this year. Nothing special excepted Ang Pau(s) and gatherings. Yea, my CNY was fulled of gatherings with some old best friends. This was the moment we had waiting for. Met some friends that went back form other countries, other states... ... I really felt very happy! Even thought we didn't meet each others for a long time, but the feeling was nice! still close... ... Like " SO close yet so far"? haha... ...But too bad, Siang Sen wasn't here! Miss you so so much! 80 days to go, to meet you.=] Count down-ing.
This is what we called " real friend"! We played, we care , we loved! =]

At first, met up with a best friend in secondary school which didn't meet for long time already, -Jessica-.
But she left earlier since her BF had something else to do... ... Well, Ah Poh would be the disappointed one I think!haha... ..
Photobucket
This cute girl, miss her so much!!
Too bad I didn't take picture with her!


Jessica and her BF. *Nice to meet him!*

Photobucket
Ruiz and Ah Poh

Photobucket
May & Alex
Badminton state player she was!damn pro wei!
Photobucket
Ruiz was so busy talking with xxx on call!

Photobucket
Shawn & me... *do not miss me when go back to Australia*

"Lap Cheong" Hao with his sexy lips VS Aik Kheng

Also, I didn't forget to take pictures with my best best best friend, Ah poh! He is the only friend has 17 years' friendship with me! Our first met was 3 year old, or earlier than that I think! Finally, I met up with him! He was complaining that i didn't find him when i went to Singapore! I knew you did miss me a lot! =]
Photobucket

Photobucket
"Beloved Best friend" - Catty Poh-

Photobucket
Of course, a must to upload a photo of mine! =]

好朋友不是不離不棄。。。而是在你傷心難過時,他們就算離你很遠。。。都會給予你心靈上的支持;
“朋友”可以 每天粘在一起。。。說你愛聼的話,就像一條内褲可以兩份穿。。。但是心裏的距離卻可以很遠;
但好朋友雖然離我很遠。。。可是每當見面時卻有說不盡的話題,且急著想和他們分享;
然而,我們之間那心的距離是多麽的靠近!
有時候,一個簡單的表情便能讓他們明白我想述説的事情!
雖然很多時候從好朋友口中說出的話是多麽的刺耳;
這才是朋友
是我們這伙朋友之間的相處方式!
想念你們... 朋友!




No comments:

Post a Comment