Wednesday, July 21, 2010

02-07-2010

This was another day I spent with Rabbit on July.
He isn't plans to visit me on July cause he has to visit his grandparent who are stay in JB during his off days.
I was like #%$#^& missed him! And Genting Resort World has made the right choice to offer me a night First World Hotel Standard room and two tickets of Dazzle Show for
FREE at this moment!!
What I want to say is... Right Time, Right Destination and to the Right Person.
Therefore, I have no reason(s) to ignore this offer! =]
Even thought at that period arguments were happened quite frequent but I still went to Genting as what I've planned.



I wondering why every time we took photos, his will shows his sleepy eyes for sure!

Talk about the Dazzle. The show was just nice. Everything was nice when he was with me.
Nice to meet your colleagues too.


Sorry for those I did not upload their photos here upon of file sizes are too large. =D

And this is Ms Alexandra Lee: ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment