Tuesday, April 06, 2010

All In One


yooo... Finally I'm here! Refer back the date of the previous post, I had ignored blogging for more than half month. Seriously I'm running out of time. Damn busy when the assignments and midterms came together! Many things I wanted to share, but the Laziness made me not to do so! And soon, my final exam is coming!

just done my EMC presentation. =D

huuiih... ... I'm thinking of when can I done all of my assignments and presentation? "Thank god" I still have 1 assignment to rush, and 1 presentation which fall on the last week of this semester--week 14!!! Gosh... I have no idea on it, really!
However, these are not the things that made me depressed. I was depressed when I got the PR Writing midterm test paper with the super & extremely low marks!!! I hope I could cry out loudly that time, but I couldn't. I was just blank at that moment... Felt like giving up. So called up my mum... ... She made me felt good after talked to her. I knew she will, that's why i called her!thanks mum, Love you much! xoxo^^

Oh Yea! I went back to hometown last 2 weeks! To celebrate my 21st birthday earlier! Well, I was very happy even though it was a very simple celebration. Felt satisfied when met my family members, my bed, air cond and of course... the delicious foods prepared by mum! Especially the "Mix Vege soup" [杂菜汤], "Sio Bak" and also the Ayer Itam, Penang Laksa that bought by my dad! *Shurrp shurrp*.

When we talk bout 21st birthday, for sure Gold Key is attached with it! Guess what... dad purposely brought me to a jewellery shop and bought me a lil gold key that i had chosen! =] love dad!

Thank parent for the lil fruit cake and the birthday song!

My lil prince
daddy
I have a cute mummy!!
Lovely parent in the house!
The lil gold key that I choose

Do not think that I was so relax and enjoy in the hometown without rushing any assignment. you're wrong if you think so. Poor thing ... I had to rush, still! Rushed for the Press Kit like everyone was rushing. Luckily, I used 2 days to complete it, done it before 1 day i went back to Kampar.

the draft VS laptop
see, I messed up my room like this! and mum was "fainted" when she saw it.
=D

Since all of us are getting free, so went to club which located in Ipoh---Barroom (To be honest, I dislike those clubs which like a "cuib". but no choice, Ipoh doesn't has Bigger club!) to celebrate Xiao Yun's birthday earlier. Want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Choo Xiao Yun since today is her actual birthday! May Your Dreams Come True!

my drunk look on that night!
I'm not going to post the others photos now, cause those photos are still holding by Queenie. I will post the party photos on that night once i get the photos ya! xoxo^^

*P/S: Rabbit is coming on this Friday to celebrate my 21st birthday with me! happy =]. hope it would be a memorable's birthday in my live although it might be very simple celebration. *

1 comment:

  1. o..then where's the gift tat i given 2 u a??? =S

    ReplyDelete