Monday, April 19, 2010

A crazy Night

I promised to upload the photos I went to club on last few weeks. Well I just have few photos to upload right now... Because I saved the photos inside Baby Rabbit's laptop and the bad news was he took back his laptop to Genting already!

Recall the happy moment on that night... Argghh, happy yet suffered. Suffered because of the effects of alcohol... People were started in red, fainted, vomited and then KO!
Guess what... I was one of the worst drunker on that night! Physically KO! vomited like hell but came out nothing! =.=
But the feeling was nice when i was lying on the bed. No more insomnia!
Of course, want to thanks those classmates who were take care of me and carried me... ... so touch! =]

Here are the photos come~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ladies in the house!!

Photobucket
Sexiest boy that I never met!haha

Photobucket
Wesley with new hair style

p/s: hopefully we will chiong again after final exam! It was a very nice memories which went out with you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment