Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sweet Home

I was damn busy once I reached my hometown on last Thursday! I had no time to rest well since my uncle was also reach my home at the same day with me. Guess what, I needed to let them to sleep inside my room,and I had to share room with my younger sister. Anyway, it's ok to me since they are just visit us twice in a year. I should happy to met them! =]

So It's Chinese New Year. People are busying to set up themselves with hair cut, hair dye etc.. Yea, so am I! But, pets are also need to set up nicely! Hence, I did brought Koe Koe to a pet shop near my house to have a "fur " and nails cut!! Of course, bath too!
Nah... Here is his new look! =]


PhotobucketPhotobucket
new teddy bear look

Align Left

He looks cute right?



P/S: I changed his name from Coco to Koe Koe since "COCO" sounds like a female puppy. But the pronunciation almost the same one =]


No comments:

Post a Comment