Saturday, February 06, 2010

.

It was week 3 for this long semester, usually we did our presentation around week 7 but I did my 1st presentation at week 3!!
Arrggghhh... Honestly I was nervous since I couldn't speak well! I knew it... What to do? It's a part of my uni life, I must use to it. =]


Photobucket
group members =]

Well, since we were running out of time, so some groups' presentation have to postponed to next week.
A cute boy, so called Vincent Tan was posted his status at Facebook: "
Wearing formal today for presentation and guess what, my presentation postponed to next week... Zzz~"
Haha... He's so funny la...show you his chubby face =]

Photobucket
I don't think he's handsome, but I think he's cute.
How do you think?

Photobucket
Some photos with cute boy

Photobucket
This is the only 1 photo i most prefer because I look pretty slim in this photo.
haha xD

Aaron said: "I want to dye my hair!" What can I say is Great mind think alike! Because I also want to dye my hair too!
Hence, we headed to one of the hair saloon at New Town, Kampar purposely to inquire about the prices, choose the hair colour we like and make an appointment .
I had chosen a very light brown colour since i know even I choose a super light colour, when the result comes out, It would be darker than the colour i choose. Hopefully, the result won't be so worse this time!

Photobucket


Photobucket
say cheese =]

After that, dinner time!! =] . All of us were waiting for this moment!! Very hungry... Suki and Wei lee suggested having our dinner at Fire Zone since they like to eat the 花生糊 at this restaurant.

Photobucket

Photobucket
mango smooty is my favourite.

Photobucket
The closest classmate

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Everybody looked very relax after the presentation. Enjoyed the foods, especially Suki... haha,she was the one order 3 items... xD

=]




No comments:

Post a Comment