Sunday, February 07, 2010

As I mentioned at the previous post, I want to dye my hair with a very light brown colour.
I wondering why... how come light brown became red brown????
My god!!! what the shit...
I hate my hair colour with stupid and ugly fringe!!!
arrrggghhh.... waste my money...T.T
The hairstylist should get her ass back to the hair college to improve her skills la!!
ish...

Photobucket
I hate this colour!!!! arrggghhhh!!!!!

*sigh*
What to do..? Since the hair colour already made,
What can I do is just try to like my hair colour...
but i know I won't!!
After a months, I might change it to another colour!
lalala~~~

Photobucket
lalala~~~
snap some photos to make myself feel better =]
**I
❤ photos!!! =]

"p/s: don't ever mention I 自恋... I knew I am xD"


No comments:

Post a Comment