Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Firendship vs mooncake feast.



Life is tough. This is what everyone thinking and saying every moment when they were not satisfy with their life. Some might say: Light is tough without money, because they thought money is every thing; whereby for those who are poor, poor doesn't means they do not rich. Because of they are rich, thus the people so called FRIENDS who were zip-zapping around them were not sincerely. Therefore they might say: Life is tough without sincere and true friends. These kind of people they need friendship much more than money. DO you know why? Probably, the reasons were: " Money could buy -friends-, but you couldn't buy their heart and sincere.

Try to recall, how many persons in your life were treated you sincerely, truly? Yes? No? When you were asked by someone else, you might say: I have a lotssss of friends, who really treat me nicely and sincerely with their hearts. Just think of it... ... what if, what if you did not have a car, you were not rich people? What if your so called friends did not get any beneficial if they stay-ed beside you and supported you all the way when you faced any problem? Yea, just think about it! Please... ... Think carefully, recall carefully every moment that you spent with your friends. Did you feel happy when you stay-ed with them? Did you feel touched when they celebrated most of the feats and your birthday with you like others wouldn't do so? If they did, I can tell you the conclusion! That is: congratulations! You were the luckiest one! Lucky with the love that given by your friends that surrounding you every moment(s)!!

People were hunting for friends every second, very minute, every day which we could say that is what you did every moment! You were building "network", yea social network i could say; probably to hunt for the only one who could really understand you the most--- Best friend(s)!

Just like an example of my true experience. I'm a very bad girl with volcanic attitudes. I thought I was the luckiest person in the world not because of I'm rich (money), yet I thought I was rich because of I have alot of friends. I treated every one like the important people in my life, because I knew, they made me happy, they shared everything with me, they wiped away my unhappy memories. And so it was, I never change my attitude until I entered Uni life. If you asked me why 3 years ago, I would say... because my friends knew me truly, and so, they tolerated. But if you asked me now, I would answer: Because they afraid of me, so they were just let me be! I knew I was so innocent by giving the first answer. However I'm now sober. With very sober mind, I knew I was giving the correct answer!

I did have many close friends before I entered Uni. I'm not saying that you were not treated me with your heart, but as time passed rapidly... I understand-ed who were the real friends of mine. People came and gone. They might only be a passenger in your life even they stay up so freaking long time with you, even years they spent! I hang out with friends everyday, felt very happy and there was no unhappiness when I stick with them; until sometime, when I felt upset, when i felt down, depress and need someone to stay with me... Only I realized, there was NOBODY!! Loneliness killed me at the moment!

I was like awake at the moment, so called friends were just passengers in my life! maybe I was not the person they were hunting for, or maybe... they did not get any beneficial from me! suddenly, a sentence appeared in my mind that my BF had told me: " You do not need Friends in your life, because it's pointless if you couldn't find anyone of them to share your happiness or unhappiness with you when you felt like to rely on. There is enough if you could find 1 person to share anything in your life, then you were already the luckiest one! " True, it's freaking TRUE!!

So I started to evaluated everyone in my life. And so, I knew a gang of friends who were really,truly treated each other very nice with sincere! and they are my classmates and CHUA WEN PIN who was a housemate of my classmate. We might not know each other deeply, but we did share most of the things in our daily life. Arguments happened in our daily life as well. Nevertheless, we never took it so serious; because we knew, true friends said something that might hurt your heart, even it would make you cried. Else, for those who were always said something that making you happy all the time, trust me... they might not be a good friend with sincere!

Tonight, few of them were argue during the celebration of Jou Fang's birthday! The situation was like....WTF?! It was so terrible! Situation gone worse when Qiao QIng voiced out her opinion. Her opinion with sincerely! She did nothing wrong. Everyone was just wanted to pull back our relationship as we knew, we needed each other so badly! Thus, words that came out from their " heart" became heavier. Every sentence was knock in few of their hearts, that's what we called... HURT!

I was left, I did not know what was going on after the "push" incident. But, it really me brought me down, so down... after i heard this from one of my classmate! The purpose I wrote this post, not to provoke anything; yet I just wanted to let you guys and you girls to know, I really felt grateful and thankful since you guys and girls entered my life and giving me lot of happiness!
And at this second, I realized I changed, I changed to be more mature of my thoughts, mature to handle my emotions even though I know I still have a lot of spaces to improve it. Anyway, I just wanted to express my feeling and my thoughts: Friends do argue when the different opinions come across.

Do learn how to forget and forgive that every mistake people have done. It might be just a conflict among us! The most important thing: Learn how to APPRECIATE every one in your life!
As BF said: Time is the thief that could steal everything and everyone in your life.
Do not regret when you loss them.
cheers my friends.❤❤❤

Have a Blast HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!

Hope to see you guy tomorrow night=]

night~~

4 comments:

  1. ya...totally agree wit u =)
    v quarrel bcoz of caring...
    juz try 2 4give n 4get...
    i'm appreciate all of u...
    i need u all BADLY....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leng Hui,Thx^^
    Life is colorful, we fill up with happiness and sadness~
    Angry or no angry is not a question now,but is a vry good lesson.
    I hate friends suddenly became like that!So childish~
    If feel personally is wrong,then should try to change.
    I know ur purpose for this post^^
    Appreciated=] Friendship Forever

    Eva~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah... so touch wo... hohohoho

    ReplyDelete
  4. xiao yun: thank you to appreciate me ya!hahahaha

    eva: dont too upset d lar... as joyce said, it's very easy to forgive but very hard to forget. hehe sayang you lar. hahaha

    xiao chao: 要知道啦!我是凌慧叻!哈哈

    ReplyDelete