Thursday, June 03, 2010

What a boring day in the campus, that's why I'm updating my blog by using the facilities that provided which are internet service and PC by my campus.

School is reopen currently. Many things seem like come to me in a rush way!
Honestly, the feeling of disliking Kampar is now stronger!! Not because of do not want to attend classes, but the people (especially students) is getting more in Kampar. I even faced traffic jam at Westlake and New town areas. FML

Recall to yesterday, I was quite unlucky!
Know what? A stupid person who drove a "CELICA" thought he's damn "yeng" when driving a "CELICA" with a sport car body yet Altis's engine crashed my car when he was reversed his car. This called "LAN YENG" !!

What I can say if his driving skills are so "Noob", please do not DDLY (duo duo lan ye) acted like a racer in westlake, Kampar.
Really spoiled my mood!

However, I'll update my trip to Genting and Blood Donation that I participated.
Have a nice day~~

No comments:

Post a Comment