Saturday, May 29, 2010

Koe Koe





Still remember that I have a stupid puppy, Koe Koe Lee? No?
Ah haa... It's ok if you do not really remember since I'm also seldom talk bout it too much at here...
Well, the last time I posted Koe's photos at here was CNY, few months I did not update its "news".
Hmm... because Koe is not stay with me for few months, I left it at my hometown with my parent. Because of some inconvenient stuff... I'm kinda miss Koe actually.
Spending my holiday with Koe at hometown... and finally I have to back to school (yea, am in Kampar now!! sigh). Again, I " dump" it...
Before I came back to Kampar today, Koe was like kinda upset and kept following me walked in and out around the house while I was taking my baggage into my car! I think it thought it can came back Kampar with me. Sorry I had disappointed you, Koe. =]

Anyhow, I was still accompanied Koe for an hour even though I was ready to depart. =]

It didn't wants me to leave by looking me with its eyes with tears.










Oh yea, how Koe looks like with its new hair style? I like it so much...
teeeheee... No more teddy bear look!
I miss you , Koe. Hopefully you will miss me too =)

No comments:

Post a Comment