Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The end of 2010

Halo haaaa~!!
I'm back~
Skip the explanation why I always updated my blog so late, I'm sure you guys knew the answer a very long time ago!
Nevertheless, still want to say... A very Happy BELATED New Year 2011 & Happy Chinese New Year to all of you for the coming week!

Review the end of 2010,
I'm glad that I could stayed with the important people in my life so far.
I'm glad that I could celebrated the joyful Christmas with Rabbit as we didn't celebrated this season in 2009 since he had to work.
Even though no Christmas gift, but we still felt happy as long as we could celebrate every season with each other!
Photobucket

Between, I had a simple yet crazy New Year eve celebration with my bestie - Ms S who is leaving very soon and some high school friends.
Although we know each other for quite a long time, but we didn't hang into club together before! LMAO~
Two of my friends including Ms S is doing Institute Penguruan Course, but they didn't look like a teacher when the "mixture" of music and liquor worked. It was just like a chemistry, and everybody was so high!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Come to 2011, Hmm... It's almost February but I still haven't set my new year resolution like what I did last year.
Since I have a nagging mother who always like nagging criticism on how her daughter(s) spent money, until I felt like she nagged me to the death... LOL
And so, I've been nagged into doing what she wanted.
However, I know she did that is for my own good by telling me not to spend money on something not necessary.
Hence, no more new year resolutions which need to spend MONEY!
To be a good girl and to let my mother quiet. Know what, SOUND POLLUTION would getting serious if I don't want to spend wisely!

I'm not guarantee that I could make it without spending any cent to get what I really like which is worthily or useful to me. (Maybe?? Hmm) At least I'm trying to change and remind myself not to spend too much before I graduate.

Thus, that's real simple for my wish list and resolutions of 2011:

Get better result like what I've did.
Do not ever fail any subject in the coming semester of course!
♥ Everyone around me is always healthy especially my parent, siblings, nephew, pet and my
LOVE one!
Wish I'm always pretty and don't always get sick of course!

I have my wish list and resolutions now, how bout yours??

No comments:

Post a Comment