Tuesday, January 05, 2010

All About ... New Year 2010

Ding Dongs... i am back with my New Year Resolution and some photos of the New Year Eve outing with buddies. As i mentioned last night that i'm a lazy girl,so i need resolution to motivate myself and hopefully i will not be so lazy anymore. Okie, back to my Resolution for 2010... :
Tadaaahhh...!!

❤ Get a better result for my studies at least 3.80 pointer every semester for my CGPA, to make sure I will get the Second Class Honour (Upper Division) which are the CGPA is at least 3.0 or above when i am graduate since i got a low CGPA at the first semester.
* p/s: i know it is impossible, but i will try my best to get a better result. GOD BLESS ME *

i want to be the first six volleyball player of UTAR if i am going to join the Masiswa Game this year but not to be a linesman who were standing under a WARM sun...!

Be a high EQ person and lover so that i will not quarrel with baby Rabbit so often.

❤ change a super nice and cool hair style (from long to short) this year.
Nah, this is what i want

Stop shopping, but save more money to get a Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens which will coast me nearly RM 2k+.
Hmmm... i know some of it are hard to me, but i am still want to challenge myself to become a nice and better person, especially the EQ part...i am sure baby Rabbit will be very happy if i can make it. Well, I think I might take a long period for this part... So,be patient...
Besides, I really hope baby Rabbit can fulfill what he has promised me and work harder for his future, and... erm... can i have a great birthday party for my 21st year old birthday this year?? I can't wait for it anymore!heee =]

lalala~~ Toilet time... i will be right back for the new year eve's post!! =]

2 comments:

  1. wow nice new year resolution...but the EQ part...hmm thats gonna be a challenge...Qn: how can a living volcano be controlled??....lol but anyway hope ya met ya resolution...i ll witness the changes lol...looking forward to see you changed into a ''high'' EQ gal..=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure your baby rabbit will do his best to fulfill your hope on him. Hope you and baby rabbit will have a blissful time ahead. As for your 21st birthday, sure celebrate with the person you love the most will be the best and memorable one.

    ReplyDelete